Kancelaria Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak po raz kolejny została uznana za czołową firmę prawniczą w Polsce w dziedzinie ochrony własności intelektualnej i przemysłowej w najnowszej edycji prestiżowego rankingu World Trademark Review 1000.
- Enforcement and litigation – Złoto
- Prosecution and strategy – Brąz
Jednocześnie indywidualne wyróżnienia otrzymali:
- Szymon Gogulski (Senior Partner) – złoto w kategorii – “Enforcement and litigation”; Recommended – “Prosecution and strategy”
- Dr. (hab.) Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska (Senior Partner) – złoto w kategorii – “Enforcement and litigation”
- Marek Oleksyn (Partner) – srebro w kategorii – “Enforcement and litigation”
- Arkadiusz Wójtowicz (Senior Counsel) – brąz w kategorii – “Enforcement and litigation”
Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, “one of the biggest independent firms on the Polish market”, has made a name for itself as a reliable player in the field of intellectual property. “SKS has a longstanding reputation, a solid practice that covers the complete range of IP, and offers efficient prosecution and litigation services.” Co-heads of the team Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska and Szymon Gogulski both come in for warm praise: “Ewa enjoys a remarkable reputation among her peers and is a well-known IP expert. She crafts effective guidance due to her in-depth knowledge of the law and her technical sense.” “Szymon is a skilled strategist who gives his clients peace of mind with his vast understanding of intellectual property.” The pair have recently been busy representing household brand names in trademark infringement: Skrzydło-Tefelska on behalf of Rolex, and Gogulski for Microsoft Corp. The latter also teamed up with Arkadiusz Wójtowicz in several trademark and unfair competition disputes for Inter Cars, while also coordinating cases in both EU and non-EU countries. Rounding off the team, Marek Oleksyn has recently been representing an online travel agency in a trademark infringement dispute, and he comes highly recommended for his “valuable insights into the law and devotion to his clients”.
Szczegóły rankingu: WTR 1000 (2023)