Senior Counsel, attorney-at-law
Joined the SK&S team in 2006. Her area of expertise is antitrust law and consumer protection law, and she advises on compliance programs under both. Provides comprehensive services on regulatory matters to clients from the media and telecommunication industries. Prior to joining SK&S she worked at the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection as Head of the Telecommunication and Media Department where she handled numerous high-profile cases in these sectors. She also represented Poland in the Advisory Committee of the European Commission consulting on decisions on abuse of a dominant position and concentrations between undertakings. The author of the first successful application for interim measures against a telecommunication operator in proceedings before the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection.
Phone:+48 22 608 70 38
Mobile phone:+48 606 688 031
Fax:+48 22 608 70 70
- University of Warsaw – MA in Law – 2001
- Specializes in antitrust law and consumer protection law
- Provides comprehensive services on regulatory matters to clients from the media and telecommunication industries
- Deals with regulations applying to the media and telecommunication industry
- Legal 500 – Competition, antitrust
We provided comprehensive advice to P4 sp. z o.o., an operator of the Polish cellular telecommunications network – Play, and…
Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak provided comprehensive advice to the Iliad Group and the companies in the group, Play Communications S.A….