Z radością informujemy, że kancelaria SK&S oraz poszczególni eksperci po raz kolejny zostali wyróżnieni przez wydawnictwo Chambers & Partners w tegorocznej edycji „Chambers Global 2017″w następujących kategoriach:
Corporate & M&A
- Senior statesman Stanisław Sołtysiński is a pre-eminent name in the Polish market. He is a highly experienced corporate law specialist and a sought-after international arbitrator.
- Marcin Olechowski is lauded by market observers as a “solution-focused lawyer able to make valuable suggestions.” He has extensive experience of advising financial institutions on corporate and M&A matters. He recently advised FM Bank on its sale by Abris Capital Partners to AnaCap Financial Partners.
- Andrzej Szlęzak is described as having a “great analytical mind” by sources. He has a varied corporate practice and advises client across a wide range of industry sectors. He recently co-led the team assisting Eurocash with the acquisition of Polska Dystrybucja Alkoholi. He is also a well-established arbitrator.
- Senior statesman Stanisław Sołtysiński is an eminent corporate law and international arbitration specialist who enjoys very high regard on the market. Sources say he is “perhaps the biggest name in Poland” for commercial advice and dispute resolution cases.
- The “marvellous” Dariusz Skuza is considered a market-leading litigator as well as an “excellent arbitrator” by sources. He covers a number of high-profile lawsuits in both the civil and commercial realms. He recently represented Budimex in a series of litigation proceedings connected with the company’s acquisition of a business from PKP.
- Andrzej Szlęzak is an “eminent figure in arbitration in Poland,” according to interviewees. He advises both domestic and international clients on high-stakes arbitration matters.
- Tomasz Konopka joins the dispute resolution rankings after receiving many laudatory comments from interviewees. A client states: “He is technically sound and strategic.” He covers a broad range of business crime matters, including counterfeit products, and regularly assists clients with court litigation.
- Up-and-coming Rafał Waszkiewicz joins the rankings this year as a result of positive feedback. He represents clients before the courts in civil law proceedings and is involved in bankruptcy litigation. He has recently represented Polimex-Mostostal in a number of disputes related to infrastructure projects.
- Szymon Gogulski broad practice encompasses trade marks, copyrights and contentious matters related to patents and designs. A client notes that he is “friendly and takes care of client needs,” saying: “I find him very discreet.” He recently advised Swatch on a trade mark infringement case.
- Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska is described as a “very recommendable and good protection.practitioner.” She assists a wide array of domestic and international clients with trade mark and design.