SK&S’ Real Estate Department, led by Radosław Waszkiewicz, is one of SK&S’ fastest growing areas of practice. We have conducted numerous transactions involving the acquisition and development of commercial, industrial and residential property, infrastructure projects and lease of commercial space.
We provide our clients with comprehensive assistance in all legal aspects of real estate transactions, in particular:
- conducting due diligence on the legal status of real estate
- drafting and negotiating purchase and lease agreements, and construction works contracts
- procuring various administrative permits
- establishing project companies and
- structuring complex infrastructure projects.
For many years, we have regularly advised many renowned clients on commercial real estate acquisitions and the construction of office and residential buildings. We also render services in client negotiations concerning lease agreements for office and commercial premises.