We invite you to read the first issue of the quarterly magazine on data protection law SK&S Privacy Insight.
In this issue:
- The DSA and DMA from a data protection perspective
- Data transfers outside of the EEA – current state of the law
- High fines and a ban on the automated recognition of citizens using biometrics and information downloaded from the internet
- More penalties for failing to adequately protect whistleblowers’ personal data
- Broad interpretation of the special categories of personal data according to the CJEU
- Recent case law – the most important judgments and decisions in the area of data protection
Downloand the PDF version here: SK&S Privacy Insight #2
Authors: Agata Szeliga, Sylwia Macura-Targosz, Jakub Derulski, Adrianna Gnatowska, Maciej Jakubowski and Katarzyna Klonecka.