Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak provided advice to Mr. Piotr Morkowski in connection with the acquisition of shares in Brand New Galaxy Sp. z o.o. from Nomad Managament Fund GmbH S.K.A.
Brand New Galaxy is an independent integration platform of the so-called “smart business solutions” in the field of marketing and technology which received the “2018 Debut of the Year” award and was awarded the prestigious title the “Success of the Year 2019” in the annual Press magazine ranking. Lately Brand New Galaxy has doubled its revenue and substantially expanded its portfolio of brands serviced both regionally and globally. At present BNG Group has over 300 employees in eight companies included in the platform:
- Pathfinder 23 – e-commerce brand activation agency,
- Synthrone – e-commerce brand implementation automation and e-commerce brand presence analytics,
- Spacecamp – digital agency,
- Life on Mars – cross-channel creative agency,
- 8.54 – digital production house,
- New Gravity – provider of state-of-the-art technology solutions,
- Stratosfera – strategic marketing consulting firm,
- Man on the Moon – HR consulting firm.
The support provided by SK&S included comprehensive advice on the transaction structure design, transaction documents negotiation and transaction closing.
SK&S transaction team led by Leszek Małecki (Senior Counsel) included: Witold Kurek (Senior Counsel), Anna Bartosiewicz (Associate) and Beata Błaż (Associate). Piotr Andrzejak (Partner) was responsible for the tax matters connected with the transaction. The project was supervised by Janusz Siekański (Senior Partner).
Brand New Galaxy acquisition transaction has been another project (after the disposal of shares in WiseBase) in which SK&S provided advice to Mr. Piotr Morkowski.
We congratulate all parties involved and would like to wish every success in further development of Brand New Galaxy.